Minecraft TriviaCraft Minecraft TriviaCraft

Ok, so fix these please.
Question 1.
Air is not a block, because if it would be, you couldn't move because you would be stuck in the blocks.

Question 12.
Axe destroys melons, pumpkins faster than a sword.

Question 13.
There actually are Roses in minecraft. They are called "Poppy". They were removed after the flower update and the "Rose" was called "Poppy" now.

EliteGamesIndustries responds:

It is indeed a block, as it occupies a space and is internally recognized as a block. It just can be walked through.
Proof:http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Air

Yes, you're right. Stated in the reviews below.

They were stated in the changelog as "removed" and were officially replaced with roses.

Strikeforce Kitty 2 Strikeforce Kitty 2

Wow. This game is incredibly awesome!

No Limits No Limits

Experience: A
Emotional: F

Total Rating: Z+

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Best game on newgrounds! That's bad i can't vote 6 stars! This is really hard but it's awesome!

Torture My Girlfriend Torture My Girlfriend

Dude.. You are crazy.

Boss 101 Boss 101

Awesome game! I won all game now trying to beat Hard mode.

DarkTimmy responds:

WOW! That's great to hear. Really glad you like it. I made tfe game for YOU and other others here. I want to keep on with this so it's motivating when I get any feedback. It means people care and when you guys care i want to work harder! Thanks for the play and the comment too! Best, -Tim

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Guys listen! This is really impossible! In the last level "110 level" you must put all your skip buttons in there. I think 9 or 10.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

I found a bug. You must put yellow/blue portal where the yellow circle is going (up/right/left/down). when the yellow circle is in portal very fast press R and the yellow circle is stuck.

Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

This is the best game i ever played! Can't stop playing this because it's scary and funny. First time when i played i saw the creature and i through if i go in my house she will not find me, but then she broke the door and i fall of my chair. :D Sorry for bad english.